When in doubt... floor it
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Well I am selling this setup again...
K1 4.250 stroke crank - 340 mains snd honda rod journal 1.889
K1 lightweight rods 6.250 length 3/8 arp2000 bolts
Custom je piston, domed. If you leave the dome and zero deck with .039 compressed gasket... 14.2 to 1 comp. Too high for me (spec sheet for pistons are for a different build but works perfect for this combo)

Ive got the crank and one rod and piston mocked up in a 340 block I have, lots of room everywhere! Small notch at the bottom of the bores and you are all set!

* No rings or bearings
$1550 for everything ( cheaper than a 408 street assembly )

Ill post more pictures later today.

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_0985.PNG

Last edited:
I believe they started out as open chamber and someone welded half the chamber closed towards the intake flange

Ok, thanks. So I thinking I need better heads than ported Edelbrocks to Feed that monster? Kim

Its all in what your trying too accomplish. Streetwize build one very similar with less compression and a nice ported w-2 and it sounded wicked!

Update: after dpeaking with member rocket lastnight- Well i talked to JE today and the most they can be milled is .030 off the dome off this puston.I miss read the spec sheet for themand thought the domes were solid, in fact it is hollow. But with 0 deck and a .039 compressed head gasket and 70cc (w-2 open chamber) 14.2 to 1

wiling to sell just the crank and rods also. $1300 and i will cover shipping to the lower 48 US

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back