[SOLD] 48 Degree R3 Block, Callies Crank, GRP Aluminum Rods

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
All PM's returned. Sorry, I don't check this forum often. Still have parts. Don't really want to separate but might if it doesn't sell soon.

Don't forget..... I'll trade too.... whatcha got?? I need: 4340 forged 8 bolt BRB crank, 4.150 or 4.250 stroke, prefer 4.250, 7.100 rods, Missile/indy big block dry sump setup, charlies dry sump hemi pan, hemi rockers.... superbird wing... BBM Indy valley cover with removable center section...

Well.....so far I've received several inquiries as to my bottom dollar, some real lowball offers and this, which I figured is someone trying to paypal scam me out of the parts since he's had one post since registered and it was this PM to me.
Hemirunner said:
jaltb4k said:
Hemirunner said:
jaltb4k said:
hi,i was wondering if you still have the r3 block and callies crank available? if so,what would the very least you will be willing to sell it for? i am very interested in this and am very serious. is the block new or used? what kind of callies crank is it?
I still have it and $3500 plus shipping is the very bottom dollar. Block, crank, rods all are new.

Well.....so far I've received several inquiries as to my bottom dollar, some real lowball offers and this, which I figured is someone trying to paypal scam me out of the parts since he's had one post since registered and it was this PM to me.
Hemirunner said:
nope,not a scam bud.i am just not willing to send $3500 dollars to some guy ive never met halfway across the country without having some recourse. offer stands if you will take a paypal payment.

and you didn't pm me????? after inquiring about this????

so you sold the alum rods and bearings for $500.00 ?????? hummm but would not sell everything for the $3000.00 I offered you and I was going to pick up so there would be no shipping involved-- I guess I get confused easy these day's--just one more question you say the block is NEW--I thought the mopar replacement blocks you get after market are powder coated or painted already from the factory--Just asking-not knowing --Steve

I've pulled plenty out of the boxes and crates and I've never pulled out one that's powdercoated or painted. It's never been run. It's had some machine work done on it as described earlier in this thread. The block alone from MP (if you can find a tall deck) is over $3000, it's like getting a free crank with this one. I guess if you wanted it all, you shouldn't have let $500 stand in your way......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back