-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbc426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a super tight cone style complete 3rd member with the normal V8 sized input yoke. I had it checked at Rear End Specialties in Santa Clara and they could not believe how clean, strong and fresh the cones grip was before slipping. They said it was the best used one the ever tested so far.

It works great on the street, makes zero noise and I believe it is all original inside. It was claimed to be out of an old truck that got little use. I paid $455 for it just over two years ago and put just over 2000 miles on it. It has no leaks and keeps it's gear oil clean!

The drive shaft you see here, which is for the 8 3/4 & 727 in a '68 a-body is also for sale. It is a few years old, is perfectly balanced and has a brand new transmission yoke on it. I has just over 2000 miles on it $150 OBO

I am swapping out to a new Dr Diff assembled 3rd member with 3.91's because I'm going to run an overdrive.

I'd like to get $450 for it, but will take reasonable offers to help out fellow Mopar fans. It's in the car now and you can feel it run. I will pull it out when the buyer is here with cash, or if they contact me, I will bring it to the Mopar Alley Swap meet in Cupertino, CA next Sunday June 1st.

I will knock $50 of the price for both the 3rd member and the driveshaft. Buyer picks up or pays shipping. That's $550 for a very fresh nice heavy duty driveline and 3.23 set-up.

I do still have the box Dr Diff shipped my new 3rd member in and can use that to ship it anywhere you want. The buyer pays for shipping. It can go UPS ground. If you have a business account or have a buddy that does and will let you pay them, you can use that to save a ton on shipping and email me the shipping label.

Attachments

• 68 Barracuda subframe connectors 099 (Large).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 550
Darts and Cuda/Valiants use different length driveshafts. You may want to clarify which car the shaft is from.

How much to ship the Driveshaft to zip 21093
It's still in the car until after this weekend, so I have in idea until it's removed, packaged and taken to ups for an estimate. At that point, it would likely have been sold prior to going throu all that.

It's still in the car until after this weekend, so I have in idea until it's removed, packaged and taken to ups for an estimate. At that point, it would likely have been sold prior to going throu all that.

You are right, probably not worth the effort. Good luck on the sale. Good deal!

Up for sale is a super tight cone style complete 3rd member with the normal V8 sized input yoke. I had it checked at Rear End Specialties in Santa Clara and they could not believe how clean, strong and fresh the cones grip was before slipping. They said it was the best used one the ever tested so far.

It works great on the street, makes zero noise and I believe it is all original inside. It was claimed to be out of an old truck that got little use. I paid $455 for it just over two years ago and put just over 2000 miles on it. It has no leaks and keeps it's gear oil clean!

The drive shaft you see here, which is for the 8 3/4 & 727 in a '68 a-body is also for sale. It is a few years old, is perfectly balanced and has a brand new transmission yoke on it. I has just over 2000 miles on it $150 OBO

I am swapping out to a new Dr Diff assembled 3rd member with 3.91's because I'm going to run an overdrive.

I'd like to get $450 for it, but will take reasonable offers to help out fellow Mopar fans. It's in the car now and you can feel it run. I will pull it out when the buyer is here with cash, or if they contact me, I will bring it to the Mopar Alley Swap meet in Cupertino, CA next Sunday June 1st.

I will knock $50 of the price for both the 3rd member and the driveshaft. Buyer picks up or pays shipping. That's $550 for a very fresh nice heavy duty driveline and 3.23 set-up.

I do still have the box Dr Diff shipped my new 3rd member in and can use that to ship it anywhere you want. The buyer pays for shipping. It can go UPS ground. If you have a business account or have a buddy that does and will let you pay them, you can use that to save a ton on shipping and email me the shipping label.

The Gears/third member are sold. Driveshaft ind transmission are in the car and running excellent! I'll make someone a great deal including the rebuilt 727 with shift kit and deep sump cast aluminum pan with drain plug, 2200 rpm stall converter, new trans lines and freshly built drive shaft from a '68 Barracuda w 1310 u-joints. $450 for all plus the ride. I do have a pallet and can deliver to a local loading dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back