[SOLD] /6 exhaust washers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you will settle for a used set I can have a look
I think I have a full set BUT im not sure

I will be back home on Tuesday to check into it
(price would be 10 dollars shipped?)

Not sure if I can help, but please clarify...Which ones do you need? The one pictured looks like the steel conical washer. Only one of those is needed - for top center stud (may vary on some earlier engines from what I understand). Do you need the triangles and brass also?

I have a full set I removed off of my slant , looks like I will be busy taking pictures today :glasses7: I will look and see about the Volare parts as well this morning :)

Pm me an offer on all or and what you need

Attachments

• 1 nut.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 121
Not sure if I can help, but please clarify...Which ones do you need? The one pictured looks like the steel conical washer. Only one of those is needed - for top center stud (may vary on some earlier engines from what I understand). Do you need the triangles and brass also?

i need 6 of these conical washer

If you need them how come I have not got an offer ? Looks like to me you need more then the two round ones :glasses7:

Super dumb question here:

My 273 w/factory mani's had some of those cone shaped washers, dunno how many before the manifolds came off...I'm going back with the Dakota logs on and have shaved .250 off of flange surfaces. I realize bolt/stud lengths will be different but how important are those washers to go back on and were they on all bolts/studs? Is there a substitute for the washer?

What do I need?

Thanks FABO!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back