/6 header

-
somebody must put out a decent cheap one maybe wont last as long maybe a lil thinner or no coating? until I get something better like Dutra duals or something what about PAW or JC whitney
Id like to squeeze in a cheap set cause Im now adding electronic ignition and a super six intake but cant afford the nice exhaust yet
Any suggestions ? I would buy used also.....its temporary
thanks

Bruce B.

You forgot Aussie Speed. Mopar Performance no longer offers one.

there still out there though... also seen a set by DOUGS...

well i havn't asked how much the DD's are but im sure there cheaper than the plain hookers @ 475 shipped...

Attachments

• Wyotech SL6 (7).JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Wyotech SL6 (60).JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Wyotech SL6 (61).JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 157
there still out there though... also seen a set by DOUGS...

well i havn't asked how much the DD's are but im sure there cheaper than the plain hookers @ 475 shipped...

So where do you find the Hookers for 475 shipped?

I had the Hooker SC headers (from Summitt) on my last Dart, this time I'm going with the Aussie Speed (66aCuda,Frank)because I so much like the looks better than the Hookers !!I like the BLING factor when I put my engines together,and I think these will look awesome when I'm done !!Just my $.02 !!

I had the Hooker SC headers (from Summitt) on my last Dart, this time I'm going with the Aussie Speed (66aCuda,Frank)because I so much like the looks better than the Hookers !!I like the BLING factor when I put my engines together,and I think these will look awesome when I'm done !!Just my $.02 !!

do you have any specs or pic of the aussie headers?

what is the primary tube size?

-
Back