Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny b

kenny b
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an old weiand two piece superstock 440+6 pack intake manifold for a project I'm doing. I saw one a carlisle in the spring but the guy's price was a little bit too high for me. If you have one or know of one lying around that needs a good home, let me know.

[email protected]

Kenny B

What guy's price at Carlisle wasn't too high. I saw some JUNK that was going for top$$$$ and I do mean junk. That's why I like this site... people are realistic and willing to part with something for a fair price. BTW I don't have an intake for you

$650.00 for an old intake at carlisle, the funniest thing I saw was a Mini spare with a price tag of $400.00. The six pack intake I am looking for went for $400.00 on ebay about 2 months ago. I lost out with 21 seconds to go on the auction.

$650.00 for an old intake at carlisle, the funniest thing I saw was a Mini spare with a price tag of $400.00. The six pack intake I am looking for went for $400.00 on ebay about 2 months ago. I lost out with 21 seconds to go on the auction.

I lose out on a lot of things in the last 20 seconds on Ebay. Oh ,excuse me, the last 3 seconds!!!:sad6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back