-
Status
Not open for further replies.

383Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am working in Lawton, OK and saw this sitting in a parking lot. Looks pretty good, no obvious rust through issues. Does have a lot of small bubbles in the paint behind the wheels. Seats are faded, paint is older. No price posted, number is 580-917-3956.

lancer 001.jpg

lancer 002.jpg

lancer 003.jpg

lancer 005.jpg

Looks like something out of the Jetsons. How much are they asking for this car? I called the guy and he's asking $8500. Sounds steep but it has 81000 miles on it. It's a 3 speed on the column. Not much more other than it seems high.
Small Block

We had a 62 Lancer. I got hit head on by a drunk driver, on my way home from work back in 1972. My Dad bought it brand new in 62. I have vivid memories of going with my parents to the House of Ryan Dodge in Green Bay WI. Fortunetly I don't have any of the accident.

DSC00484 (Small).JPG

DSC00485 (Small).JPG

Yea, compared to a 62 Falcon or Corvair this was quite stylish. Interior looks nice other than the seats appear to be faded compared to the door panels. Interior is red, there is an aftermarket AC unit under the dash also.

I'd be willing to sell my 62 Lancer 170 for $1500 needs grille, hood, rt front fender, body in good shape (little but repairable rust) 6 w/ push button. SE Okla. Never got to work on it. Hey make me a reasonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back