-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morepower

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a dual-point distributor for my 360 down and drop it in my 62 Lancer wagon somebody can come up with one let me know thank you

I have a completely refurbished Mallory Double Life Dual point distributor with adjustable mechanical advance if that interests you. I was going to run it in my 331 Hemi but decided to go with electronic instead.

Last edited:
I have some listed if needed, biggest thing is getting the curve right, not just any will just drop in and be right. The one RRR has is perfect because it is adjustable.

I have a completely refurbished Mallory Double Life Dual point distributor with adjustable mechanical advance if that interests you. I was going to run it in my 331 Hemi but decided to go with electronic instead.
Yes will it drop in my 360 I don't know much about the 360 All I ran was big block's, gave $1500 for 360/408 would love to have a good 383 to drop in

I have some listed if needed, biggest thing is getting the curve right, not just any will just drop in and be right. The one RRR has is perfect because it is adjustable.
Send me a list of what you have an price you want8

I have a ele. But don't know what all I need to make it work in my 62 Lancer anybody know what I need to do???

Yes send me the price so we can make the deal yes I need it Well buy if price is right

Yes will it drop in my 360 I don't know much about the 360 All I ran was big block's, gave $1500 for 360/408 would love to have a good 383 to drop in

Yes. It is for a small block.

Yes send me the price so we can make the deal yes I need it Well buy if price is right

I don't know what you call a "right price". In excellent condition like this one is, they're not bargain basement. I'm not hurtin to sell it. It's just that I don't have a small block. I was going to use it in my 331 Hemi, as I have the Hot Heads intermediate shaft that adapts the small block distributor to the early Hemi, but I changed my mind and have decided to go electronic.

Probably if you're lookin for a screamin deal, let one of these other guys set you up. I've seen these large Mallory condensers go for 50-125 dollars alone. They're tough to find anymore and this one is still good. Your inbox is full, so I cannot discuss a price until you make some room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back