63-66 A-body Carpet Hold Downs...BACK IN STOCK

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Here's an FYI for all of you early A-body owners who either have on order with us, or are looking for, the interior aluminum carpet hold downs along the sides of the carpet on the inside of your car.

These hold downs are now BACK IN STOCK here in our warehouse and ready to ship.

We will also have these available at the NATS show coming up in Columbus, OH as well as the Moparfest show coming up in New Hamburg, Ontario.

MY-363ACHL.....63-66 A-body driver side......$129.00
MY-636ACHR....63-66 A-body pass side........$129.00
MY-636ACHP....63-66 A-body PAIR..............$239.00

Attachments

• LA-636ACHP, NOS radioheater, early long armrest bases 001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 444
Awesome! Any car I've had these are always a mess so I think it's fantastic that you make these.

Yeah, My friend Tim across the street from me with a 63 Valiant Vert has these and it sure gave his new red interior a "Pop" factor...

I tried them in my 65 cuda... if only they had been "tooled" a couple inches longer to go right to the rear wheel hump, I would have ordered a set !!
Oh Well... Still glad Layson's made them... Tim loves'em

Will you be at the Indy show March 1&2?

Yeah, My friend Tim across the street from me with a 63 Valiant Vert has these and it sure gave his new red interior a "Pop" factor...

I tried them in my 65 cuda... if only they had been "tooled" a couple inches longer to go right to the rear wheel hump, I would have ordered a set !!

I bought a pair 2 years ago at the Nats. "POP" is right! My old ones were scratched up and dented from seat belt buckles getting caught. I polished and made them shiny but it was like putting lipstick on a pig. The new ones were very nice and I would recommend them to anyone. tmm

Sad to hear that these don't fit well w/the 65 cuda :(

-
Back