64-66 A Body Seat Question

-

71BlueDemon

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that these stops are from a 64-66 A body and even send a photo of yours installed? I pulled them off a seat months ago and do not remember bench or buckets and if its all a body. We manufacture parts and are looking to produce these. Your help is appreciated.

IMG_6956.jpg

I'm sure about the other years, but, a 1966 A-body bucket seat doesn't use a plastic stop. The upper seat back metal frame hits a metal pin on the base frame.

I think they are for a bench seat and I had one break on my 66, I can get a picture of the one good one on my seat....I could definetly use 2 new ones and didn’t know anyone was even interested in making those.

They go under the back rest on the end of the bottom seat, that curved part faces down.

I think they are for a bench seat and I had one break on my 66, I can get a picture of the one good one on my seat....I could definetly use 2 new ones and didn’t know anyone was even interested in making those.

They go under the back rest on the end of the bottom seat, that curved part faces down.
Yes, if you can a picture that would be great

I seem to remember back in the day... they both shattered on the driver's seat of my '65 Valiant Signet and I ended up screwing a chunk of 3/8 plywood in their place to keep the seatback in the upright position

-
Back