-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_o

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey folks, I need the hardware that attaches the throttle cable to the carb from a '64-'66 V8 car. Please and thanks!

Bob

Edit: the car is an automatic. Thanks, SGBARRACUDA.

Last edited:
upload_2020-9-23_8-57-35.png
There are others for other applications. Carburetor Linkage Stud 1967-Early 69 4bbl Automatic, Carburetor Linkage/Linkage Studs, 101-CS441 Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

View attachment 1715599665There are others for other applications. Carburetor Linkage Stud 1967-Early 69 4bbl Automatic, Carburetor Linkage/Linkage Studs, 101-CS441 Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car

I've come across quite a few studs online but couldn't find anything that specifically said it was for my application. And with the clevis on the end of the factory throttle cable having an ID of. 190", I wasn't sure what would work for me. I'm guessing this one will though? Thanks!

Sorry, that's not the correct one for a '64-6 A-body. It has to have a ball on the outside for the kickdown linkage socket, not the post, washer, and clip type.

Do you have a picture? I have a whole jar of studs, and I know they are not all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back