'64 Barracuda Exhaust Kits Available?

-

jlindemann

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a company that is making a full mandrel bent exhaust system for the early A bodies? I thought there was a company that someone listed in a post somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys, I will take a look at both of those options. Anybody have experience with the systems from either of these companies?

OK, well based on cost I think I am going to go with a local muffler shop. They quoted me around $400 for 2.5" system with mufflers. I am guessing that they are going to just put on some generic mufflers. I am guessing they will give me a discount if I bring in my own. Anyone got suggestions for decent mufflers that have a good sound, but are fairly tame?

J

Mine was done by a local exhaust shop, dual exhaust with nice mufflers and sounds great for a decent price. No reason to spend alot on fancy pre-done system when so many guys can custom bend you up something nice. I am have some nice chrome tips got at carlisle last summer ready to put on with a little spot weld to finish it off. Watch putting too big of pipes if motor is not up to loss of back pressure, may look cool but run lousy....

-
Back