Not open for further replies.

CUDAGUY

aka Prince Valiant
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
64 Dart GT hardtop

75-225 slant six (freshly painted lotsa new gaskets)
pushbutton automatic (904)
2.25" exhaust with turbo muffler and nice tip
manual 9" drum brakes
manual steering
7.25" rearend (sorry no HD stuff)
2.76 gears
14x4 steel wheels with 195/70 tires with moderate tread
'Dodge' dogdish hubcaps
late style throttle cable (no linkage to adjust)

body is pretty decent
baby blue paint still shines
some rust but pretty minor (two finger sized spots on the passenger floors and usual battery tray area)
some minor dings/dents (passenger rear lower 1/4 and trunklid)
interior is in OK shape (fixable tears in original upholstry)
no carpet
could use windshield but all other glass is there and mint
complete car other than heater core carpet and passenger taillight lens
comes with some extra parts

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JsygPAER8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JsygPAER8[/ame]

running driving and solid easy project! great for next summers cruiser or driver!

clean and clear WA title in hand

$1400 obo

located in Portland Oregon

Well I am speechless because there is never any old cars in that sweet condition at a reasonable price around where I live. Nice car!

Nice! Looks alot like mine when I first got it, at least yours still has the headlight rings though.

ya I wish you would ship it to me for free! lol You are waaayyyy out there and i am waaayyyy over here!

I'm another way over here that's admiring your Dart. Wouldn't last long on this side of the world at that price.

Sure would love to have your car. Always wanted a 64 Dart. Man, with the price of gas, it would be to pricy to ship to the east coast. Jerry

bump, will be at the portland swapmeet april 1st-3rd....also has a non-broken passenger side tail light

Dude.....don't give the thing away. Wait till the economy gets better, it will. That's a nice little car. It's worth more than your original askin price.

cant wait and have no use for it, it needed to be gone 2-years ago when I first listed it for sale.

Im sure it would but it is 47-years old so not making promises....missing headlight switch too now that I think of it.

im looking into selling mine ive got a 65 dart gtfor somewhere around the same price

bump! still for sale!!!

someone make an offer! might think about a part trade too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back