-
Status
Not open for further replies.

twmotox

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For some reason my for sale post got pulled down and my membership disappeared. Please let me know if I did something wrong. I didnt get any notifications. I have 2 darts for sale as a package. A 65 & 66. Both 2 door v8s. One has the original 273 and the other has had a 318 put in. Both cars are currently non runners and have been partially disassembled by the previous owner before he passed away. I have all of the parts for both cars and a ton of extra parts as well. Including 8 new weld wheels, several body panels including 2 extra hoods and various other parts. There are 2 large custom dana axles that he had made for the car that I was told he paid over $400 apiece for. Both bodies are very straight and for almost 60 year old cars they are almost free of any serious rust. I want to sell both cars and all of the spares as a package. $6500 takes everything.

dart 1.jpg

dart 4.jpg

dart 3.jpg

dart 2.jpg

dart 6 - Copy.jpg

dart 5.jpg

dart engine.jpg

As I said before I'm really not sure what these cars are truly worth. It's not my area of expertise. If someone will make me a reasonable offer they will be yours. I just don't have the time or room for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back