-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell_Fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im in need of some parts for my 65 Barracuda.

1) Drivers Side taillight housing in very good shape. Little or no pitting. Not worried about the lenses
2) Upper rear seat cover. I just need the top portion. Mine is trashed. Any color because I am dying all my interior, but gold is best.
3) Rear side panels with good chrome
4) Rear floor panel. This is the chipboard like material under the carpet. I tore mine up.
5) Passenger side heater box. My blend door broke part of the housing. If it matters, this is a A/C car.
6) Gaskets, gaskets, gasket.... Windshield, back glass, vent window, top of door opening, door, trunk. Looking for new.

I'm in Austin TX. Trying here before shopping online for the gaskets and seat cover. Thank you

Hey Hellfish,I've been trying to sell the whole under dash unit for an a/c car. It has the heater box attached. 60.00 plus the ride. pm me your e-mail for pics. Thanks

Im in need of some parts for my 65 Barracuda.

1) Drivers Side taillight housing in very good shape. Little or no pitting. Not worried about the lenses
2) Upper rear seat cover. I just need the top portion. Mine is trashed. Any color because I am dying all my interior, but gold is best.
3) Rear side panels with good chrome
4) Rear floor panel. This is the chipboard like material under the carpet. I tore mine up.
5) Passenger side heater box. My blend door broke part of the housing. If it matters, this is a A/C car.
6) Gaskets, gaskets, gasket.... Windshield, back glass, vent window, top of door opening, door, trunk. Looking for new.

I'm in Austin TX. Trying here before shopping online for the gaskets and seat cover. Thank you

Steele rubber products makes and sells both the front and rear window gaskets (seal, rubber channel,??) for that car. Year one sells the front windshield rubber gasket for under $100

Bob

Steele rubber products makes and sells both the front and rear window gaskets (seal, rubber channel,??) for that car. Year one sells the front windshield rubber gasket for under $100

Bob
Bought 66 that has alot of 65 parts coming with it pm me and i will let you know what all I will have forsale picking it up the week after Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back