-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vburg65bcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hoping to find a used one in fair to good shape. Mine is held together by a zip tie at the base.

I’ve attached a pic of mine.

IMG_2598.jpeg

I have a black one with the horn ring and button. It has 2 cracks where the spokes meet the base. That would need to be epoxied but the wheel is whole. If you would just want the wheel I could do that as well.

Last edited:
I have a black one with the horn ring and button. It has 2 cracks where the spokes meet the base. That would need to be epoxied but the wheel is whole. If you would just want the wheel I could do that as well.
I would just want the wheel but it sounds like yours may have the same issue as mine. Mine has cracked badly on both spokes and I was hoping to find one in much better shape than mine. Can you post a pic?

I would just want the wheel but it sounds like yours may have the same issue as mine. Mine has cracked badly on both spokes and I was hoping to find one in much better shape than mine. Can you post a pic?

Adding close up pics

IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2599.jpeg

You can fix yours with epoxy and paint the whole thing black. Mine might be better on the actual wheel part . Pm your number and Ill have my wife send you some pics. I would actually give you all of it including the interior horn parts for $25 plus the ride. I don't need any of it my horn ring is descent and button similar to yours.

And people wonder why the rules state no comments on sale and wanted ads. Geez.

animated-cleaning-image-0048 gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back