65 Barracuda

-

itate

Where is that wrench I just had in my hand?
Reaction score
Found on a car lot in Dayton, TN They want $8500 for it.

Attachments

• DSC_2479 (Small).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC_2480 (Small).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 241
I wonder what engine it has?

Yeah it needed to be tub before putting those wheels on it.

Other than the long rear shackles, I love it. I wouldn't give that much for it, but I still love it.

Did you happen to get a hit off the pipe they were smoking?? Must've been some GOOD stuff!!! Geof

Yuck,it's 60's allright omfg to think i did that to some cars what was i thinkin when i was young,guess i'm gettin old.Bet it's full of bondo,interior was recovered with black duct tape and filth and for 8500.00 you get the rest of the duct tape and the rattlecan paint to touch up the custom paint job.

Yuck,it's 60's allright omfg to think i did that to some cars what was i thinkin when i was young,guess i'm gettin old.Bet it's full of bondo,interior was recovered with black duct tape and filth and for 8500.00 you get the rest of the duct tape and the rattlecan paint to touch up the custom paint job.

When I was a kid, I gave a 72 ford van that same treatment...Shackles, sidepipes and flames...I was the hit of the high school..Everybody wanted a ride!

I helped a friend with a late 60 somthin fury 2 door he wanted huge rims and tires on the back with out cutting the fenders after airshocks and shock extentions and shackels they fit had to stand on a step ladder to reach into the trunk man what an unsafe mod that was it had a hell of a rake too.

i agree way to much dinero for something that may have a lot of bondo/body damage

its kool to see at first,,but deep down,,tires stick out too far and taped up seat,,, hacked up upper shock mount for the fenderwell headers,,wining bid,,,may be to high.,,,

-
Back