-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys! I need a good set of the inner trim panels that hold the carpet down to the rocker panel part on my 65' Barracuda, I think there's 4 of them. I need them to be in nice shape, thanks!

The set I need goes where the green arrows point in this pic, thanks.

Screenshot_2015-06-02-10-17-32_zpsnbcuclfv.jpg

If you're looking for the sill plates, send a PM to member "Rick@Laysons"

I agree with C, the only way to get really nice ones is probably through laysons!! The inner piece is the carpet hold down, that mounts vertically and hooks over the bottom lip, the sill plate screws over the outside flat under the door

Thanks guys, I have the sill plates but need the inner pieces. I just ordered them from Layson's, thanks for the advice!

Thanks man, but I ordered all new door panels, inner door handles, window cranks, sill plates, carpet hold downs, arm rests, ashtrays, and a bunch of other stuff the other day. I'm still looking for trunk hinges though if any of you have a nice pair. :D

They have the carpet hold downs for the 64,65 cudas? I thought it was just sill plates.

They had both listed on their site.

Edit: looks like they're using a set off something different for the Barracudas as it says it's 2" shorter than the factory. :-k

Screenshot_2015-06-08-13-56-15_zpsatan8ore.jpg

can you post up a pic when you get them and installed. I would love to see them. Might do that as well.

Here ya go guys. They got here really quick. I still need to install the windlace mouldings, kick panels, and so on, but these guys fit perfectly.

20150609_113732_zpszouohvic.jpg

20150609_113643_zpsizp1mfih.jpg

20150609_113539_zps4md5qxrm.jpg

2015-06-09%2012.12.51_zpsnnxf0gmw.jpg

Don't mind the mess, I have a few projects going on at the same time lol.

THEY DO LOOK AWSOME NEW i have a black drivers door panel 75.00 used but v nice
and realnice panels and trim for in the back area and 1 front floor black carpet and 1 red rear floor carpet pm me dirrect,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back