65 'Cuda 273 No dash lights or gauges

-

fraser

65 Barracuda 273 4-spd
Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought a '65 Barracuda Commando 4 speed. Thing is it has no dash functions, the wiring doesn't appear to have been tampered with. Speedo is probably down to the cable, but i will do that when i do the drive seal in the gearbox. I just wanna see if i can get the other functions all working correctly. I haven't got the car yet i went to look last night and did a deal. But I wondered if with the expertese on here someone could give me a clue as to what might be the problem?
Thanks,
Fraser

Is that located in the little fuseboard under the dash. Sorry for my lack of understanding on these cars. I'm a mechanic but only do classic jaguar, bmw and vw so this Plymouth is a new venture into unknown territory, and I don't have the car outside my door to start going over yet. Thanks

If you're used to working on Jaguars then I have to assume you're really good at fixing the electrical issues since Lucas is known to be problematic. I'm saying this half-joking because I used to own an XKE and other Jaguars; they always had electrical problems!

-
Back