-
Status
Not open for further replies.

m&m mopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Interested in trading a 65 cuda for a rebuilt 727 or a 904 that is fresh and ready to install. I have a 904, would consider having that trans rebuilt by reputable shop in exchange for car. Have title, alot of trim parts for inside and outside, front bucket seats, two sets of rear seats, replacement inner fenders, v-8 center link, extra dash, interior pieces, extra drivers door, body was media blasted and put in epoxy primer, has rust issues but not horrible, 8 3/4 rear non posi, decent outer gruill pieces, not great center grill(bad). Pictures are available through barn finds for sale??? don't know how to link, don't know how to fix font! Pm me with interest. would love to get trans and conv.

I have a B&M 727 with a line lock shifter. I live in Missoula, Montana. Might trade you if I could get some pictures but you'd have to come and pick it up. It's not fresh, but your call.

I don't know how to get around this site, either go to my statics and look under barn finds for sale??? or search for it on this site or look under item #300610857838 on ebay. I will try and post pictures poss this weekend. I would love to drive to Montana and pick up trans, going out close to you in spring.

Just looked, going to have to pass. Too much body work...

Here's your link http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=145861

I need a smaller TF 727, the one I have is for big blocks 361-440 CID might trade if you have one for 340 in good condition, otherwise I could sell it to you on the cheap. http://www.bmracing.com/PRODUCTS/Ch...361-440-cid-non-lock-up-with-18-3-8-tailshaft this is what I got, but it's been used in drag racing, I know it still works and isn't busted or slipping I'd be keeping the cast aluminum pan, but you could have everything else... I don't know what kind of price is fair thinking $800 for the trans, has http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-M-Pro-Sti...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr one of those for the shifter... $120 if you want the shifter too but willing to trade that, trying to make my car street legal again... and i'm not good with those kind of shifters.

would trade cuda for a set of caltrac leaf springs and caltrac bars for a- body, or bars and shocks. What's the going rate for a Abody 8 3/4 rear alone? Have 2 other rears and was curious. Would trade them as well for?

You say you got replacement inner fenders for that 65? Are they installed or loose? I could use them..PM'd

Just got laid off for end of Dec. will try and get pictures and info up in Jan for cars and parts I will be selling.

IF I can find a manual pedal assembly and zbar for a aspen/volare I will have a rebuilt 904 with shift kit and im not to far from you.

I'd be interested in the whole entire 65 Barracuda to purchase as a future project. I'd only be interested in it as a complete car as together as possible. I want to fix it up and put it back on the road. I have nothing to trade, would have to purchase in cash outright. I can't Pm or acess my pms and I don't know why. I have tried and tried.

still have both cars, am interested in cash sale very much, this week a trans and converter are going to lupas trans(dynamic) to be gone thru, would do trade as well for the 904, either way come Jan will be more aggressive to sell, cut up or trade the 65 cuda a duster and the 69 cuda as well to finish a 72 demon and 72 dart projects for the spring.

I cannot write you a PM to discuss car stuff. I still can't access them. I have been here for years and am using this site less because I can't discuss phone numbers or emails with anyone. Anyhoo, I am in eastern PA and interested. Joey, please help. Maybe I will go to the library to use a different computer to access this and see if that works.

Did you go into the user control panel? Edit the check box's to able PM's?

If this can not be done, just drop your phone number here so he can get it.

The reason behind the no phone number rule is problems with people getting phone calls LONG after the deal is done by unknown people with questions or a sale pitch. Sometimes not even on a car topic.

I have had a member complain about a fertilizer sales pitch. LOL, come on now.....

Now everyone that has left a phone number or e-mail address that can not figure out what junk mail is or where to send it or how to avoid it complains and wants there e-mail address or phone number removed.

And where am I supposed to find this in the millions of threads of how many posts that person has left behind?

I ain't lookin!

Rumblefish,
I did some changes and it works for me sometimes, sometimes not. I find that if I sign in and first send myself a short PM as if I am replying to to an ad, then I can get into my PMs to read them. Otherwise, it doesn't seem to work right. But, I haven't given up.

M&M,
I am still interested in the 65 Barracuda Whole. Do ya still have it? Try PMing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back