65 dart 440 oil pan?

-

flathead31coupe

Reaction score
i put my 44o in my 65 dart, bought the v8 center link, thne pitman arm hit the oil pan when turning to the right, iam using a #187 pan....what is everyone using?

how easy is it to bend a idler arm, looks like mine is bent up enough causing the center link to hit the oil pan....
Dude i jist dropped a 440 in myb65 dart too. And also have tje 187 pan dude. And habe the same.problem. from.what one of buddies said is got to notch the lan dude on both side to be safe. Ima notch my 187 pan and weld some.baffels in it. Hell yeah buddie what intake u running? Im thinking of selling my holley street dominator to fund a tunnel ram.haha

Can you post a picture of the idler arm you are using? Some of the idler arms are incorrect for that application, causing the center link to sit too high and jam the right inner tie rod into the oil pan. The correct idler arm will solve this.

Dude i jist dropped a 440 in myb65 dart too. And also have tje 187 pan dude. And habe the same.problem. from.what one of buddies said is got to notch the lan dude on both side to be safe. Ima notch my 187 pan and weld some.baffels in it. Hell yeah buddie what intake u running? Im thinking of selling my holley street dominator to fund a tunnel ram.haha
WP_20200924_17_28_22_Pro.jpg

Can you post a picture of the idler arm you are using? Some of the idler arms are incorrect for that application, causing the center link to sit too high and jam the right inner tie rod into the oil pan. The correct idler arm will solve this.

ok i was told that there was only one for that year.....i dont know

-
Back