65 Dart Charger???

-
This is what I've read from a couple different sites.

http://forum.stockmopar.com/index.php/topic,140.0.html

Re: 1965 Dodge Dart/Charger
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 04:15:17 AM »
The 1965 Dart Chargers were all produced at the LA plant between Aug 1964 and spring 1965. They had the hipo engine along with a choise of four on the floor or automatic transmission. All of them had 13x6 Cragar SS wheel with special badges on the front fenders and on the right of the dashbord.

They were all painted pale yellow with black or white/gold interior. Choise of black or white vinyl roof were also availible. Thet came in hardtop or convertible series.

I run a register on those 1965 Dart Chargers. So if anyone out there now of any car, any information or salesmaterial I would appriciate the help.

Ulf
The 1965 Dart Chargers were all produced at the LA plant between Aug 1964 and spring 1965. They had the hipo engine along with a choise of four on the floor or automatic transmission. All of them had 13x6 Cragar SS wheel with special badges on the front fenders and on the right of the dashbord.

They were all painted pale yellow with black or white/gold interior. Choise of black or white vinyl roof were also availible. Thet came in hardtop or convertible series.

I run a register on those 1965 Dart Chargers. So if anyone out there now of any car, any information or salesmaterial I would appriciate the help.

Look at the engine photos. The firewall looks like it may have been pale yellow. (although that still doesn't make it a Charger)

All the DartChargers came with badges. However there have been discovered 4 cars that was sold without the badging. Of those 4 cars 2 cars was dealer kit cars so that makes it easier for the buyer to delete the badging since it was installed at the dealership on one of the cars in stock.

But the factory cars like the one on Ebay and another one up in Oregon is more strange. I might be that the buyer didn't wanna announce with what kind of car he or she had. But that's just a guess.

By the way, is there anyone having a broschure, a release information or a newsletter for the DartChargers? I'm looking to buy one of them. Any help is gladly appriciated.

Moparbilder 090.jpg

-
Back