-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Pearson

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there , i am interested in some 66 Barracuda front wheel lip trims , looking for a couple of pairs , they do not have to be to flash as the rest of the car isn't , would consider 64 65 , plus other trims , cheers Johnny

The 64-65 trim is a little different than the 66! At the bottom where they meet the rocker Mouldings, they are scalloped to go over the rocker trim, which is much wider and has more ribs for the 66 than the 65! I have a pair of 66 fronts, but will not be home till Wednesday afternoon! I'll picture them here and you can decide if you want them! Geof

I have a set of 4 1 has 1 ding , the others have a few but are workable , or can be put on today , until you get time to massage them out and buff them to a new sheen , these are not mine I douse a lot of connections but can get them to you for 425.00 a little high but they are there call me9-8 central time 1 608 837 4427 all I can do to help you. and they are off a 65 barracuda then I still need to find 1 drivers side wheel lip trim , but must be show condition call please with 64/65parts or if you are looking

Here's a pic of the pair of 66 fronts I have! No dents on either one, but one has a twist in it from the screw being tightened too tight and dimpling in the metal around it, on the inner flat! The twist will come right out when it is mounted, maybe flatten the dimple around the screw hole!

$40 for the pair plus shipping! I'll box em up and send back a shipping quote and you can decide if you want em!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 90
The twist! It is the inner one in the picture, and you can see that the outer one stands up and you can't see the screw holes, but because of the slight twist you can see the holes on the inner one! Mounted, it will twist right back and be secure!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back