66 Dart Convertible Replacement Floor Pans and trunk pans

-

chrisndave

Reaction score
Greetings: I have started a search for replacement floor pans for our 66 Dart Convertible auto trans, bench seats. All searches start at 67 up. Any help on 66 specific pans/complete ? What, if any, mods are needed to use a 67 pan on a 66? Thanks.

DODGE CARS - DART - 1963-1966 - Auto Body Specialties

ABS has floor pans and fit pretty well.

IMG_6600_Original.jpeg

I used Auto Body Specialties and other than some minir trimming, they fit really well on my 65 Dart

Yes to Auto Body Specialties for me too. I was very impressed with how they fit and looked just like factory pans on my 1964 Dart.
This photo is after I did some trimming for my area.

floor pans1.jpg

Another satisfied ABS customer for floor pans. As for spare well, I believe all the '63-6 A-bodies use the same one. There should be a good used one out there somewhere. Check with Lee Robinson who has some for sale ads here. He's has some solid ones in the past.

Trying to use the '67-up floor pans is way too much work. You might just as well start with a flat piece of steel and hammer it into shape yourself.

Another satisfied ABS customer for floor pans. As for spare well, I believe all the '63-6 A-bodies use the same one. There should be a good used one out there somewhere. Check with Lee Robinson who has some for sale ads here. He's has some solid ones in the past.
ABS has complete trunk pans now with the well.

-
Back