66 Dart question

-

rod7515

Reaction score
IMAG0052.jpg

Working on my 66 Dart, other than the red trim at bottom of the windshield are there any other trim that is supposed to go around the windshield? I dont remember if I took anything else off. I dont think there is. I know the rear window gets a metal trim arounad it. Pics would be nice!!

Also now that the headliner is in can I get the front and rear window installed?
Thanks Rod

I believe the low trim level (100?) doesn't have anything else, but as you go up trim levels, I think there should be A-pillar trim and a piece that goes across the top, under the visor posts and rear view mirror. Convertibles had chrome trim there.

My 270 wagon did not have that bottom piece (which I will add) but did have side pillar covers. Nothing at the top. Agree with 65Val about the convertible trim

Don't think so Rod... Only the trim that you have there and the A Pillars plastic trim... Yes you should be able to install the glass after headliner is in..
Did you check Jimmy's photos?

I looked at one of his threads and it had mostly exterior shots. He had a lot of the mirror pics as well. I must not have had the right ones.
Rod

Ive got the pillar covers however they need to be reglued and then painted before I can install them. I guess I will get out the window seals and put them in so they can relax and the kinks come out of them. They been in a box since I bought them 3 years ago. Im sure they need to straighten out some! I will call to schedule the windshield and rear window install later this week.
Thanks for replys, Rod

-
Back