-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Munoz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok ...I have a rare 1966 plymouth valiant signet convertible that has undergone a front to back restore The car has been in the shop for over a year and is now ready the owner before passed a way that's how I got it he spent quite a bit on her as well as me I received over 14k in receipts with the car for a new motor and trans the front end has had work to also the car is not 100% original the 273 has been replaced with a 360 and the trans is now a 904 the interior is a recover but nice the top is newer and the car is in awesome shape there's no rust any where and I had the floor pan and under body coated with por15 new windshield and all the rubber trim door seals and roof rails are new there is a ton of other things I'm not remembering but you get the point most everything on this car has been restored rebuilt or redone at some point either by the previous owner or myself the car is in redding ca and can be viewed in person or by your agent any time the valiant is being sold as is where is no warranty ..buyer to pay for transport and arrange for pick up and all fee's and if you don't come see it in person don't complain I have spent thousand's on this car as well as the 14k in receipts I got with it so and as much as has been done there are a few minor things to be done it needs kick panels and under the hood needs to be detailed and a wiper fluid tank as to what I'm asking ...as much as I can get best offer over 9k but I would really like to trade it for a driver of some kind 05 and up g35 and 350z 914 and 912 top my list but will look at all offers but don't be stupid you old lady's pimped out 95 civic b12 swap is not what I'm looking for sports cars only and coups only no v8 cars I'm going to give it to my kid as his first car no pimped out funkey low riders or trucks salvage titles ok as long as you want a salvage price ..if you have any questions feel free to ask thanks bob

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 249
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back