67-69 Cuda Tail Light Bezels Christmas Special

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Christmas Blow-out Special for Factory Seconds......Discount exempt, and no discount code needed.

These bezels have been classified as "factory seconds" due to very slight imperfections in the chrome plating.

They do NOT come with the thick black rubber housing-to-body gaskets.

1967 Barracuda Tail Light Bezels.........$150.00/pair

1968 Barracuda Tail Light Bezels.........$195.00/pair

1969 Barracuda Tail Light Bezels.........$225.00/pair

Price is good until 12-22-2012.

Attachments

• th_67cudaTLbezel1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 824
  • th_68cudaTLbezel1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 761
  • th_69cudaTLbezels-1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 747
Christmas Blow-out Special for Factory Seconds......Discount exempt, and no discount code needed.

These bezels have been classified as "factory seconds" due to very slight imperfections in the chrome plating.

I'm very interested. Pic's would be nice. What does (slight imperfections mean?)

"Slight Imperfections" means that there are very minor imperfections in the chrome plating.......an example would be if a part was plated that was not completely cleaned of all dust and particulates before it was dipped in the chrome tank......

Rick, sign me up for a pair, '67 please! Anything I need to know when ordering these, as in how will they know I'm looking to order the "seconds"?

O.K. I'm interested in a pair of 68 tail light bezels. Please P.M. me.

Craig, easiest to just call rick. I bought a pair of seconds a year ago and, I got to tell you, It is hard to find an imperfection

Thanks!!! to all for the response to this posting!!!

There's gonna be more than a few happy faces come Christmas morning!!!!

So we are extending this sale pricing for these factory seconds until 1-10-2013.

Also, the thick black rubber housing-to-body gaskets, part# RD-679PTHG, normally priced at $79.00/pair, can be bought for HALF PRICE if a pair of the bezels are purchased.

My daughter gave me a set for my 67 cuda for Christmas gift. The bleems were not too bad but both have bent studs from the way they were packed. I left message for rick on office phone and sent pm on here and hope he will replace the bezels because I not going to try to straighten them. I will keep you all posted.

My daughter gave me a set for my 67 cuda for Christmas gift. The bleems were not too bad but both have bent studs from the way they were packed. I left message for rick on office phone and sent pm on here and hope he will replace the bezels because I not going to try to straighten them. I will keep you all posted.
* I was going to order a pair but,shipping was killer,and not knowing if I would be happy with blems..

I called laysons yesterday and told him about the bent studs and told me he would mail new studs and nuts. I am a happy camper. Great customer service. Thanks Rick. Update received studs in mail today 1-4-13 Thanks again.

Are you still running this special ??

I am looking for a set of bezels for a 67 cuda

Lmk, thanks
Matt

I see that the date on the special on the barracuda bezels is 12/22/2012 whats the prices now ? please pm me thanks cawley

-
Back