-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Have many sets of these...all removed and saved from cars that had hoods that opened and closed smoothly. (cause you really can't tell how good these hinges are when they're off the car) Asking $25 per hinge or $40 for a set. PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

never really seen but how do they mount to the car. I have a 68 that has a fiberglass lift off 6 pack hood and I have no hinges in the area where they would go. I may be interested. Can anyone show me some pictures.

never really seen but how do they mount to the car. I have a 68 that has a fiberglass lift off 6 pack hood and I have no hinges in the area where they would go. I may be interested. Can anyone show me some pictures.

They each mount to two pins that are located on the side of the cowl. You could use them with a glass hood if you remove the springs and hold the hood up with a prop rod.

They each mount to two pins that are located on the side of the cowl. You could use them with a glass hood if you remove the springs and hold the hood up with a prop rod.

768df419-16e0-41de-aa16-e9bec7e41c73.jpg

119.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back