Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, Im looking for one for dads 67 cuda. There was something broke/wrong with his and he installed an aftermarket one before I could try and find him an orig one. He has bezels, I believe its just the mast(telescopic) and a "U" bracket underneath(i think)

Thanks
4spdragtop

I modified a 68-up up bezel to work on my 67 with a grinder. The 67 is a 1 year only antenna that doesn't unscrew.

I believe the cable comes out of the mast bottom in 67 and the 68> come out of the side. Maybe it will help someone id it if they see one.

I have 1 but they are rare and easliy broken (hollow tin tubing) so I keep it in storage and modified a 68-up one for my car.

Ok, well now that I have Dads cuda. Im trying to put on a correct antenna. Slowly sifting thru parts I came across his orig antenna(I think). So I went to an audio store today and got a male end, thinking that is what plugs into the antenna. WRONG!!
Here is a pic of what I pulled out of the orig 67 antenna. Can someone help with a pic as to what I need for the cable to attach to the bottom of the antenna??

Thanks
Steve

Attachments

• 2014-07-07 19.15.38.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back