-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmafia

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 barracuda 273 4 speed 8 3/4 489 rearend. also comes with another 67 that was a good car but previous owner cut it up for parts. i have a clear title for the parts car but not the 4 speed car. the 4 speed still has vin and fendertag on car so it should be easy to get title for it too.it has very little rust and will only need lower quarters and front patches in the floor. i already have the original patches from the car ready to be tacked in.that is all the major body work it will need. frame and rest of the car is nice. engine bay is already painted black. i have the 4 speed tranny and bellhousing with shifter and tons of extra parts that go with it. the only thing i know is missing is the engine. has bucket seats, glass is all good with extras, have driveshaft, almost everything is there bagged and tagged. glass is all good ,even comes with 2 radiators one 4 speed and an automatic. price is 4000.00 for everything. car is sanded down to metal so their will be no surprises on what you get. even had new tires on the car. this car is amazingly solid and so is most of the parts from the other car. you could almost build another car just from the extra parts. i can have delivered anywhere for 1.50 per loaded mile or pick it up in leitchfield, ky. 42754 . the only reason i am selling is because a car i have been trying to buy has come up for sale, otherwise i will just keep this one, if you have a rough one of these now you could almost build another car just from the extra parts. some of the extra parts are floorpans, fenders, trim, tail lights,doors, etc. the extra parts are not for sale seperately. i can send pics if seriously interested.

Attachments

• 69cuda1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 69cuda2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,092
the 4 speed still has vin and fendertag on car so it should be easy to get title for it too.

If the title is easy to get, you should get the title. Having a title really helps in selling a car.

For many on here a car without a title is only worth scrap weight + the value of sellable parts.

If the title is easy to get, you should get the title. Having a title really helps in selling a car.

For many on here a car without a title is only worth scrap weight + the value of sellable parts.

I never said it WAS easy to get, I said it should be easy to get because some states have different laws on titles and some are easier than others. I just have not had time to get one but i will be looking into it.If the car is only worth scrap weight plus the parts then you need to find a different car to buy, very simple.

I never said it WAS easy to get, I said it should be easy to get because some states have different laws on titles and some are easier than others. I just have not had time to get one but i will be looking into it.If the car is only worth scrap weight plus the parts then you need to find a different car to buy, very simple.

I'm pretty sure he was simply being helpful...

Nevada requires a Title for registration on out of state cars but it's different in other states. Some don't require it cause of it's age.

im sure he was being helpful. All states are diffrent and here in NC no title is basically worthless. if you can get it it makes a much easier sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back