-
Status
Not open for further replies.

B5BEE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a nice set of parking light lenses for a 67 barracuda the ones that go in the grill. My housings are fine just need new lenses and gaskets. If you don't have gaskets no big deal I will try and get new ones. Please be reasonable on pricing they sell new for 90$ on eBay not looking to pay that much for clear plastic lol

I think I paid 65 for the lenses at ebay but... that was more than 8 years ago and before they included the gaskets. I had to ship a fixture to Jim at DMT to have the gaskets produced.
The ebay lenses have held up very well so far. Maybe they will get the spider lines eventually. if they had been made from inferior materials there wouldn't be a happy customer anywhere today.

i'm not one to usually refer anybody to Year One, but their 67 Cuda Lens are only $50 + shipping. The PG Classic stuf takes 2 weeks to get from Canada. Plus the center buttons don't even fit. :banghead:

Contact me when you'd like to get those Grilles/HL Bezels redone. Straightened, Polished and Painted to perfection. 2 week turnaround.
:wave:

i'm not one to usually refer anybody to Year One, but their 67 Cuda Lens are only $50 + shipping. The PG Classic stuf takes 2 weeks to get from Canada. Plus the center buttons don't even fit. :banghead:

Contact me when you'd like to get those Grilles/HL Bezels redone. Straightened, Polished and Painted to perfection. 2 week turnaround.
:wave:

I didn't know year one carried them, I do need some grille polishing and wheel trim, I will keep you in mind when ready. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back