Wiring harness
Passenger side headlight bezel
Fender emblems "barracuda" and fish
Hood emblems
Windshield seal/ trim

Thank you!

The defogger vents fit from any A body from 67-76

YearOne has the fusable links new

Hood emblems circle/fish they make as repop.

If you dont care too much about correctness, use a windshield gasket for A body 68-76 2 for hardtop, and install the trim clips and stainless steel windshield trim from 68-76 2 door hardtop dart, scamp, 68-69 Barracuda. Duster,demon,dart sport will not fit. 67 windshield glass is same as 68-76 A body 2 door hardtop

are you looking for original plastic windshield trim or are you converting to stainless?

Where are you located, might be a member near you

Welcome aboard Kathleen from a fellow fish owner(67&9).
No offense intended but educate yourself on the front trim and gasket for the front and rear windshields. They are one year only. And to be honest.....shitty. There is only 1mfg currently(precision replacement parts) for it. You very well can swap over to stainless trim that was used on 68/9 and as was mentioned it is available new/repop. IF you go that route you need a matching gasket and trim clips for it.
A good bit of what you are looking for is available new. Except headlight bezel.
Good luck and post pics of your wheels!
Send me a pm if you like

Thanks everyone! I'm totally clueless, I'm trying to gather the parts my husband needs for his birthday, I found an old list he created and just typed that word for word. Hahaha. I appreciate any help. I know he's not going for perfection , it's gonna be a driver. Thank you again

He hasn't touched the car since he got it, I'm safe! He is, but never has time to go on anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back