-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 1967 radiator with shroud! Was recorred 3 years ago. Upper tank has a VERY VERY small pin hole that can be easily fixed (I marked it), otherwise holds water/coolant. Radiator should be boiled out and flushed as some sludge was seen upon removal. It Kept my car cool in traffic, just not going down the road at 65MPH (engine is a built 383) So I installed an aftermarket aluminum. Once you boil and flush, I see no reason why it would not cool your big block. I'll sell it (both shroud and radiator) for $150. Please PM if interested. Thanks! Pics to come...Its in nice shape too!

What is the number on the top tank? Any pics?

I see a 38086 on the top tank. The long pad appears empty with no number cast on it? I have pics here on my phone, send me your email if interested and I can email them. For some reason I cannot post them from my phone, but can email. I'll keep working on it here, will try to get normal pics with camera if I don't succeed. Thanks!

The shroud number is 2785614 and I see them selling for $150 0n ebay alone....good deal for someone. Like getting the Rad for free....PM if interested, Ill check on shipping.

rad1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back