67 cuda parts wanted

-

CUDA 67

Reaction score
I am looking for a power brake booster, trim strip for the front windshield along the outside bottom, and a set of 4" bolt pattern chrome wheels that can be reverses, Cragars, Keystones, etc as long as the chrome is good and will work on the small bolt pattern. Prefer someone in the mid-west area to keep shipping costs down. Let me know if you have any of these and what you would want for them. Please be kind, I have been led on by several people through this site and am loosing confidence!

I'm sorry, I don't have anything you need. Just wanted to say hang in there, and have some faith my friend. I have made a few purchaces from the memebers on this site, and have nothing but good things to say about the sellers. Be sure to check out the sellers feed back also. Good luck.

I have the booster and brackets. I'll take $100.00 for it plus shipping.
If your interested I can send you some pics of it. Bob

Keep the faith, lots of good buyers and sellers on here. Keep in mind that not everyone uses the "feedback". So if you have any questions about someone.....start a thread with their name in it. I personally wouldnt have a problem with someone doing it, especially if it helps ease the buyers mind.

-
Back