67 Dart Door Jam Trim

-

moparichard

Love MOPARS
Reaction score
Not the end of the world...but I can see it.
Can anyone tell me what they call the trim below and where I can find it?
Thanks in advance.

IMG_2342.JPG

IMG_2345.JPG

Windlace. I am sure someone will chime in and let you know where it is available from. Good luck.

Is that off of a 4-dr? Is something wrong with it?

BTW: I have the same socks ... very comfortable. ;)

I have this in stock........

Quick Edge or “Pinchweld” Edge Liner:

This is the edge protectors that fit at the body seams at the quarter jamb area. This textured soft rubber seam liner material will put placed in various locations on the car wherever you have a body seam coming together. This covers the seam for a nice finished look like the factory did. Most can be found running vertically top to bottom at the quarter jamb area or even at the kickpanel back along the carpet to the quarter jamb area. The “width” indication is after installation on vehicle how far over the lip the coverage is on the car. Sold by the foot.

SF-080 5/8” width Various vehicles (Verified to the 1967-69 Barracuda’s for instance) $ 2.25 ft

SF-317 ½:” width Various vehicles sold by the foot $ 2.25 ft.

This material only comes in black, but can be vinyl dyed to match your car's interior.

You can find SEM brand vinyl dye and the prep agent at your local auto parts store. This stuff works pretty good, I have used it on some of my own cars in the past. Just be sure to follow the directions and make sure it is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN before you start and it'll come out looking nice.

-
Back