67 headliner

-
IF the sheet metal is the same as a ,69 not true, not saying in might be easier I did it...

69 fb headliner

I would not pull the glass out just to put a new headliner. I just went through the process. My glass was already out. Installed the headliner glued the front and rear at the pinch weld. By the time I got the glass installed it all came loose anyway and redid it after I got the glass in. Not to mention you will probably have to get new seals if they are old. And take a chance of breaking your glass. They sell small plastic dull edge tools you can push the liner in under the seal. Just my experience.

Yes you can put the headliner in without taking the widows out but it isn't correct.
There are teeth designed to hold the headliner, one seen just below the clip and another to the right of that.

I'd be worried that the headliner would come untucked or not be able to get the wrinkles out installing it.

2008-09-04_002.jpg

Maybe if you get enough glue on it, but how tight will you be able to get it.

Alan

2018-04-24-headliner2-009-jpg.jpg
2018-04-23-headliner-004-jpg.jpg
20180123_163153-jpg.1715168833
it

it's not (can it be done....) it's HAS been done // no wrinkles//AND you can play the little drummer boy on it !!!!

should had done a video !

Last edited:
-
Back