67 wing/vent windows One year only?

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, so before I go on the hunt for these wing windows, I need to know if they are one year only. I have a 67 barracuda FB and for the life of me cannot find my wing windows. I believe I have the regulators and only need the wings with the front slide attached. I hate losing things. The car came in boxes so maybe I never brought them home. Silly rabbit.

Thanks FABO!

The vent window itself I dont believe is 1 year only, BUT the assembly which holds vent window is. I may have a vent window if interested.
I have a few window/door leftovers if need be.

Thanks 4SDT, Ill be looking for full assemblies of the window with the assembly that houses it. I believe they look like a "4" ya?

Old pic, middle one is 67. Look near the bottom you can see stud sticking out.
I'll dig and see what I got.

20160306_140650.jpg

Thanks fellas. Im going to look again tomorrow, but I did a pretty thorough search today with no luck. So I do believe Im in the market. Its good to know I have options.

Thanks fellas. Im going to look again tomorrow, but I did a pretty thorough search today with no luck. So I do believe Im in the market. Its good to know I have options.
Look real good , cause shipping to " THE EMERALD CITY" would be expensive !!!

:rofl:
Look real good , cause shipping to " THE EMERALD CITY" would be expensive !!!

Ya, they now have a toll on the yellow friggin brick road.....Its BRICK, sucks to drive on....This OZ feller is really buggin things up. Besides all the meth its ok.....as long as you arent ordering parts made of unobtanium.

Good point. Any characteristics i should look for? They are blacker than black, darker than the night, and very tough to see inside of......(i know holloween is over, but i get nostalgic).

Thanks man!

67 doors have the lock way back by the edge of the door. In 68 and 9 they moved them closer to the front of the door to try and stop coat hanger crooks lol
Good point. Any characteristics i should look for? They are blacker than black, darker than the night, and very tough to see inside of......(i know holloween is over, but i get nostalgic).

Thanks man!

The door upper metal has a hole in it.Vent window frame attach behind it. 67 model will have a chromed philips head showing there. Later models have hidden hardware inside the door and color keyed plastic plug in the hole.

Well after two days off searching I'm posting wanted ad for these. Thanks for all the help fellas!

Well not to throw a wrench in the works but here are the 2 I have. 1 is 67 on the right. 68 on the left. Both have the stud in the front leg. Only difference I see is the square hole below the rear of the glass.
20210111_203642.jpg
20210111_203708.jpg
20210111_203703.jpg

-
Back