-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the 68/69 ignition switch light and bracket with wire and plug for A body with AO1 light package. Also looking for the switch and bezel for the map light for the AO1 package.

Thanks
Natt

How much? I am also wanting a dash reverse light . Do you have one of these complete with decent chrome?

I am also wanting to put a trunk light in. I have all the pieces to fab up my own harness for this, i just need the wire lengths, mebbe you could help me out with the wire lengths for the yellow and pink adaptor , and the length of the black wire from the adaptor to the bulb socket, and from the bulb socket to the switch.

I also need to know where the trunk light bracket attaches on a notchback.

Thanks in advance
Matt

How much? I am also wanting a dash reverse light . Do you have one of these complete with decent chrome?

I am also wanting to put a trunk light in. I have all the pieces to fab up my own harness for this, i just need the wire lengths, mebbe you could help me out with the wire lengths for the yellow and pink adaptor , and the length of the black wire from the adaptor to the bulb socket, and from the bulb socket to the switch.

I also need to know where the trunk light bracket attaches on a notchback.

Thanks in advance
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back