-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Good used set of fastback trim from 68-9 Fastback Barracuda. Set has some sand scratches around edges from a previous paint job and a few dings. NOTHING major will polish-up nice. Others are asking $500-up. This set is $300

Parts located in SE PA. Can send pics of all parts. All parts plus shipping. Pm here on the board. Thanks for FREE ad Fabo!

Attachments

• IMG_5238 (Small).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5239 (Small).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_5240 (Small).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_5241 (Small).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 229
How much for delivery to Sydney Australia. I need for my 67 Barracuda

Too expensive for me to mess with shipping "down" there I wouldn't doubt if it's $175-200 shipping...

Your probably right. It is a lot of trouble to write a different address and anything over 45" probably wont fit into our country. LOL

Your probably right. It is a lot of trouble to write a different address and anything over 45" probably wont fit into our country. LOL

No..It's a lot of trouble to package it,take it there then give you the shipping price and you say ok shipping is too high for me....

I sent a front (and rear) set of fastback trim 1000 miles for $23 shipping and that was inside of a 1" X 2" wooden box frame screwed together with 1" X 2" cross braces to protect the stainless. That price included $500 insurance. I would think it wouldn't be more than 5 times that but then again I've never sent anything that far. Give the Aussie a break, they're good guys and they love their Mopars. You gotta package it anyway unless you're selling it locally.
Quickbp, I know how you feel, I still have a boxed up 360 Mag truck exhaust manifold a guy backed out of after I packed it and got the shipping cost. It's still packed up and ready for the next buyer so I haven't lost anything.

treblig

I sent a front (and rear) set of fastback trim 1000 miles for $23 shipping and that was inside of a 1" X 2" wooden box frame screwed together with 1" X 2" cross braces to protect the stainless. That price included $500 insurance. I would think it wouldn't be more than 5 times that but then again I've never sent anything that far. Give the Aussie a break, they're good guys and they love their Mopars. You gotta package it anyway unless you're selling it locally.
Quickbp, I know how you feel, I still have a boxed up 360 Mag truck exhaust manifold a guy backed out of after I packed it and got the shipping cost. It's still packed up and ready for the next buyer so I haven't lost anything.

treblig

I have gotten prices and ship stuff around the world...There is No-way this trim packaged properly will be only $115. 2 Years ago I sent a 68 Coronet decklid moulding in a carpet tube and it cost $120 to ship it to Australia...It's around the world NOT 1,000 miles...
I also sell alot of parts locally(sold to quite a few local members)
I have no problems with the Aussie guys and I sell alot to them at Carlisle.
Heck most guys in the states do not want to pay $25-30 to ship it here in the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back