68 Barracuda convertible - sunvisor hardware

-

68ConvertibleCuda

Reaction score
I'm restoring a convertible 1968 Barracuda and looking for smaller chrome pieces. Does anyone have a source who sells the hardware that goes with a new sunvisor to mount it to the front windshield frame? The pieces I have are corroded and in bad shape.

Thanks, Jose.
Here's my Barracuda - getting ready for paint
barracuda in progress.jpg

The 63-66 A-body uses a "header latch", as those cars do not have the sunvisor rods incorporated into them like the 67-69 A-bodies do.....

RD-00704....63-66 A-body convertible....Convertible Latch Mechanism - These are the rare and hard to find convertible top latches found in the front left and right of the convertible top. High Quality reproductions will be as durable if not more so than the originals - not made of pot-metal that will pit, these will last for years. Already assembled and ready to install. 100% correct reproductions. Convertible Latch Mechanism - (pair).......$349.00

RD-00704.JPG

I'm looking for the visor bracket assemblies for the '63-6 A-bodies. They're a separate piece from the top latches and look similar to the '67-9 version you posted earlier.

-
Back