-

valiantsurf

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
First picture is mounted on the car, the other pictures show it unmounted but laying in position. Really nice driver set could be show quality with very little work.
$700 plus the ride

20240511_130430.jpg

20240511_140842.jpg

20240511_140850.jpg

20240511_140842.jpg

20240511_140853.jpg

20240511_150842.jpg

20240511_150823.jpg

Anyone need these? I'm open to offers.. the back glass is also available as are many of the notchback specific parts (using this notchback car for parts for my fastback)

I'm in fallbrook, san diego county.
It was restored 2 years ago but was in front end accident few months ago. I bought this parts car to fix some of the rust issues in my formula s fastback and pull the interchangeable parts I need for mine. Has alot of really good notchback specific parts as wells as extras I will not need, thst I will start listing for sale as i pull things. Let me know if you have anything particular you are interested in

I'm in San Jose. I have a notchback. I thought I remembered an earlier post about that car being in a front end collision. I'd be interested in that rear window trim but I have a couple sets already, just looking for a better set. I've sold a few of those sets at spring fling and they're a tough sell even at $300 for a full set. I had to take them to two different years to get rid of them and the ones I sold weren't bent at all, just needed a polish. How do the seats and dash look? Can you tell if the drip rails are repops or original? The repops do not fit well at all. Basically gave a set away at the swap. Besides the rear window and trim, and trunk lid, rear side windows and mechanisms, I can't think of anything else that's notchback specific. Let me know what you decide to sell. Thanks.

You are correct this car was in a accident. With damage to front end. I'm keeping front seats and dash pads. I need to pull the dash out to ensure no damage to the gauge cluster and mounts. I'll take some photos of the drip rails and see what you think.. I'm new to the barracudas so I will have to do better research and get my prices in line. Thank you for your help!

I'm in San Jose. I have a notchback. I thought I remembered an earlier post about that car being in a front end collision. I'd be interested in that rear window trim but I have a couple sets already, just looking for a better set. I've sold a few of those sets at spring fling and they're a tough sell even at $300 for a full set. I had to take them to two different years to get rid of them and the ones I sold weren't bent at all, just needed a polish. How do the seats and dash look? Can you tell if the drip rails are repops or original? The repops do not fit well at all. Basically gave a set away at the swap. Besides the rear window and trim, and trunk lid, rear side windows and mechanisms, I can't think of anything else that's notchback specific. Let me know what you decide to sell. Thanks.
would you pm me
eddie

-
Back