68 Barracuda Rear Fender Templates

-

DART505

Lifetime Gear Head!
Reaction score
My fenders are already cut but trying to get rear right. That is my OD issue.Right one before done could only do a 29" OD but touched just sitting. I run 31 to 32 " tires and had to cut the rear and I do not like finished product. The drivers side has 1" gap uncut,looks like passenger quarter was replaced once and smaller opening?

20200505_135247.jpg

20200505_135321.jpg

My fenders are already cut but trying to get rear right. That is my OD issue.Right one before done could only do a 29" OD but touched just sitting. I run 31 to 32 " tires and had to cut the rear and I do not like finished product. The drivers side has 1" gap uncut,looks like passenger quarter was replaced once and smaller opening?

View attachment 1715522594

View attachment 1715522599
From its wheel pics only the car must be nice...
Good luck.
MAPS

All of us have a offset drive line and differential angle. The mechanical engineers did what was req'd to make the differential and universal joints live. The bodies may have finally been corrected for later models, Duster, etc... Drag racers often change differential angle to get a straight line launch. Bottom line... replacing a quarter panel did not cause what you discovered with over sized tires.

All of us have a offset drive line and differential angle. The mechanical engineers did what was req'd to make the differential and universal joints live. The bodies may have finally been corrected for later models, Duster, etc... Drag racers often change differential angle to get a straight line launch. Bottom line... replacing a quarter panel did not cause what you discovered with over sized tires.
I will get it but thought that someone possibly made a template. The drivers quarter is factory,the passenger side I can see was replaced and front to tire is close to same gap when other was touching 30.5 tire so had to be different..

From its wheel pics only the car must be nice...
Good luck.
MAPS
Thanks,nice car but always someone owned it and quit a little early in some areas.Where I live 60% of people at a car show do not know what it is.My 73 Duster had a girl at store say nice Chevelle,my brother had one!:mob: It peals a scab.:steering:

-
Back