Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
Well I'm thinking of selling my 68 Charger. Its a 383 auto with floor console H Code and A/C. Car has new 1/4s hung and 1 piece trunk floor and dutchman panel replaced. It will need at least a drivers door or skin. Fenders have never been off the car. Car has set inside for sometime and it is titled from 1971. I have build sheet, fender tag. Car is an original Brite Red with Black interior. Trans matches, engine block is a 70 date code with no vin on engine pad or an assy date so I believe it was a warranty block or replacement but no paper work to verify that. Engine has been in car since it was bought used in 1971. Car has solid frame rails. inner fenders, front floor pans have patch panels but rest of flooor pans solid. Car is ready for primer block sanding and painting.

I have been struggling what to do with car as I want a mini tubbed car for a 528 Indy Hemi. I was going to do this Charger in Black and mini tub. But before I do that I am going to offer it for sale. Car needs paint of course. Only a couple of items missing, big items are Radiator, A/C Condensor and air cleaner. The grille is Excellent condition. If someone wants it with a Hemi, I have 2 available with the sale of car for extra money a 572 and a 528. May do some trading for a very Nice 68 Dart to put one of my Hemi's in. Price for Charger is $25k

I can send more pics to real buyers

68 charger bill.jpg

68 charger bill1.jpg

68 charger bill2.jpg

View attachment 1715684314

68 charger bill3.jpg

dont really know much about chargers, is this a R/T?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back