68 Cuda Super Stock Lightweight Thin Window Glass Questions

-

challengersteve

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I have aquired a couple of sets of the thin door and quarter window glass for a 1968 Barracuda Fastback Super Stock Hemi. I believe one of these sets is the reproductions that were made several years ago and the other may be original from the West Virginia Hemi SS/AA car that Eddie Smith campagned. The one quarter glass from the car has an old NHRA decal which leads me to believe this is an original set.
Anyway, my questions is does anyone know if this glass is still being reproduced and if so what is the cost? Are their any marking on the original glass to verify? Also, would anyone have any idea what would be a fair price to ask for this set as I really do not know.
Thanks in advance for any help, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN9572.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 395
  • DSCN9573.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCN9574.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN9575.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 355
Hello Everyone, I have aquired a couple of sets of the thin door and quarter window glass for a 1968 Barracuda Fastback Super Stock Hemi. I believe one of these sets is the reproductions that were made several years ago and the other may be original from the West Virginia Hemi SS/AA car that Eddie Smith campagned. The one quarter glass from the car has an old NHRA decal which leads me to believe this is an original set.
Anyway, my questions is does anyone know if this glass is still being reproduced and if so what is the cost? Are their any marking on the original glass to verify? Also, would anyone have any idea what would be a fair price to ask for this set as I really do not know.
Thanks in advance for any help, Steve Schweitzer

did u get those from Jim Hale in van buren ? he had a new set, still in the crate ayear or two ago.----------------bob

-
Back