-

bigcatfish

For Dad
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
69 Barracuda 4 speed and automatic shifting consoles. Prefer not to ship, but will if necessary. It will b e pricey I imagine. I am in North Edwards, CA.

$200

tempImageyOZgY5.png

tempImage0kjUlM.png

Last edited:
HER Dad dying. She who knows very little about cars and is having to research each and every part individually so that it doesn't all just go to the scrap yard....because Dad would have hated that.

Thanks for the assist.

My apologies, sorry. I sent u another email, reach out if need be.
Cheers
HER Dad dying. She who knows very little about cars and is having to research each and every part individually so that it doesn't all just go to the scrap yard....because Dad would have hated that.

Thanks for the assist.

I wouldn't say screwed, I missed out as well. This is his 1st time dealing with this and has been pounded with emails/msgs. Keep in mind this is due to his Dad dying.
Yea got the message, was first in line got bumped. No big deal just if I did it they would be all over me. Sorry also for the loss.

"We" as buyers never know if we are 1st in line or not, you might think so but pms are sent all the time to sellers/buyers without a reply to the initial thread/ad.
Yea got the message, was first in line got bumped. No big deal just if I did it they would be all over me. Sorry also for the loss.

"We" as buyers never know if we are 1st in line or not, you might think so but pms are sent all the time to sellers/buyers without a reply to the initial thread/ad.
Yep...had it happen on something I had been looking for...for a long time and in very good condition. I learned to Post P.M. sent when I answer so others know.

-
Back