-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69verticuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After much hand ringing and foot dragging it's finally time to sell my Barracuda. I bought it in 1978 from the guy who leased it new from my dad in San Francisco in '68. I have a copy of the original lease and the original owners manual. The license plate holder is from the dealership it was bought from (which no longer exists) and is in new condition. It is a 318 automatic in Spanish Gold and black interior. The bad news is the motor is an incorrect year 318. It runs fine with a valve job about 10k miles ago and a recent timing chain.
It was painted in 2000 when my wife hit it with the door of the Bronco she was backing out of the garage. The original owner had it resprayed before and must have had some damage to the right front because the badges were gone. The top and bin liner and stowed top cover were new in 2011. The car is always garaged and does not get out much and never in the rain so it is in great shape. The only rust I can find is one spot below the front bumper and surface rust on the trunk floor. The AM/FM radio does not tune and the cigar lighter is kaput. Lots of newer and rebuilt parts.
Looking for a fair price to someone who will get it out more than I do these days. Thought I would start with FABO to give you guys/gals the first shot. This is a bit hard to price so if anyone has anything constructive to say let me know.
178K miles
Edelbrock carb and intake
Mopar electronic ignition
Front discs, anti-sway bar
Locking gas cap!

$16,000 or partial trade for 2015+ SRT Challenger
Oakhurst, CA (geo center of CA)

https://goo.gl/photos/aZtfM8HV2KtJ2t1K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back