-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major30

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Barracuda Notch back, beautiful paint, and a strong motor. This car turns heads everywhere you go. -No Trades -$25K

340 Stroker

12:1:1 compression

Wiseco Pistons

Harland Sharp Roller Rockers

Edelbrock Performer RPM heads 63cc chamber

Eagle crank and rods

Pypes exhaust with electronic cutouts (hooker headers)

Willwood disc brakes on all 4 corners

Foose rims with Nitto tires

MSD 6AL

Optima battery relocated in trunk

Holly 650 HP

aluminum radiator

727 trans w/3500 stall

Rear End is 8 3/4 housing 3.90 gear & large bolt pattern axles

Professionally wired bumper to bumper

Upgraded halo head lights and LED tail lights

New Flaming River steering box

IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg
IMG_0970.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_1775.jpg

Not sure how this goes, I would like to speak with you directly. I sent you a message, with my email. Once we connect off this open post I will send you my phone number.

Do you have any more pictures of the underside? Frame connector, suspension upgrades torsion bars? 4 link?

I can take more pics of whatever you want. It has upgraded torsion bars, and super stock springs. Phone number removed by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can offer you 20K. I could be there for Labor day weekend.
I'll let you know, I have a few other's interested. Headed to a car show this weekend and I have it posted on some other sites. If it doesn't sell by Labor Day weekend we can discuss it.

I can take more pics of whatever you want. It has upgraded torsion bars, and super stock springs. Phone number removed by staff.

I can offer you 20K. I could be there for Labor day weekend.

No phone numbers please and no wheel and deal on the forums. Use a private conversation for this.

Sorry about that FABO staff.. trying to figure out how to speak to him privately...

Sorry about that FABO staff.. trying to figure out how to speak to him privately...
Click on his name and then on "start a conversation". If you get a error message his mailbox is probably full and needs to be cleaned out to free up space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back