Not open for further replies.

1969383S

Proud Conservative
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the headlight mount ring for the passenger side of a 69 Barracuda. Hopefully someone has a unusable fender this piece can be removed from.

Picture below shows a 68 version that was grafted for repair on my original. The whole assembly was replaced up to the part line on the top mounting flange.

I need the correct ring (only) as shown in the yellow circle from a 69 that has had the spots cut for removal as (shown in the red circles), or a trash fender/Bucket section that I can remove one from. The correct mount ring (Driver side) is shown in the second picture and has the brackets (circled in green) required to mount the eybrow trim ring.

Attachments

• IMGP1848fix.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMGP1719fix.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 119
There are two brackets for the trim ring that goes around the headlight that are unique to a 69 fender as well.

There are two brackets for the trim ring that goes around the headlight that are unique to a 69 fender as well.

Yes.... They are shown in the second picture of the drivers side circled in green.

I would have just looked for just the brackets but also notice the horizontal adjuster is towards the inside on the 68, the 69 version has the horizontal adjuster towards the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back