69 Bcuda Formula S 340 4spd

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
im looking for my dads 69 barracuda he bought new in 69. It was a formula S 340 4sp F8 IVY green saddle tan delux interior We are from PA Just like to know what happened to it. If its still around

More info and pictures are needed. This is a needle in haystack.
The only pictures i have are the ones my dad took back in 69. I dont have scanner. My had it for a few years then sold it to my uncle. He had it for a few years then traded it in for a duster because my aunt couldnt drive stick. MY traded it in at a chrysler dealership in Muncy Pa. If any of you are familure with Muncy PA. that dealership was on the south side of town & is now a bank. I cant give you any dealership names because my dad is gone & i never see my uncle. From what ive been told in the past is the son of the guy who had the dealership in Muncy PA beat the piss out of it. When my dad ordered it my one other uncle & my dad best friend ordered all new 69 barracudas. My got the 340 4spd, my uncle got a 383 4spd green w/ white stripe & my dads friend got a 383 4spd bronze color w/ black deluxe interior. Now the barracuda my uncle had i bought from him a few years back & restored it all but the engine & interior. I sold to his son (my cousin) This is my uncles car in the pictures. Now a few years back i found a 69 383 4spd formula S in bronze with black int. for sale in New York. It had to be my dads friends old car. If thats the case i know what happened to 2 out of 3 As for my uncle that had the other 383 barracuda his memory isnt the greatest. At the time my dad had a 67 GTX 440 4spd that traded in on the barracuda.

138.JPG

139.JPG

-
Back