[FOR TRADE] 69 Dart GTS 340 spd

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is still available would like it to find a good home.

May sell outright if I get realistic offer or trade for Old Wagon or 60's to 71 Truck prefer Crew Cab or ?? 55 Belvedere ??? no newer trucks or cars!

Thanks

Just posted some pics in the garage section this morning....check em out and read my captions!!
How are the floors, frame rails and trunk. What is going on with the front fender wheel wells are they patched funny or fiberglass? (where it bolts to inner wheel well). Is it #'s matching ?

No holes in the rails or floors. Trunk has had the tirewell repair years ago. Good eye w the fender, yes it was replaced in 1979 with a fiberglass unit. Besides that funky lip it looks really good. Your fender was replaced too...correct? Fair is fair i guess! If your looking for the equivalent survivor body/car to yours but with full running and driving driveline, this is not it. Its alllll numbers matching but my 100k body falls short to your low milage chassis. Something to think about i guess. My question is do i wanna trade a complete running car for a horseless carriage??? Tough call...i understand! Thanks!

Just read alittle closer....your pics of your car are not the car in its current state...or is it? You mention the int is out....body trim is all off....basically as if its disassembled. A little confused, sorry. Are these pics of the car currently??

Just read alittle closer....your pics of your car are not the car in its current state...or is it? You mention the int is out....body trim is all off....basically as if its disassembled. A little confused, sorry. Are these pics of the car currently??
Yes Pics are current state. No Carpet, Seat are out, Dash off, Instrument Cluster off, most Window Trim off. The only change is the motor the one listed is now in my sons 69 Dart (and it runs great). I have a 70 340 Short Block Std Bore, and Xheads

Also for the record I am not picking on your car just want to know specifics. Are both front fenders glass or just the one.

Oh i understand. Sorry if my words come off in a negative manner, the car speaks for itself, i dont mean anything negative at all. Just the drivers fender is glass.

Oh....how many miles on your car?? What does the odometer read?? Thanx...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back